Tuesday 2 October 2012

Fucking cut it out pend. It's not funny anymore.  This isn't right.

That thing isn't supposed to be real There's no way it should bereal and you threw it right at me.  Okay I'm sorry, okay?  I' sorry I crahsed your server.  It was all a joke.  Ah ha ha.  No harm done inthe long run, right?  I dindt think it was real.  There's no way I could hae known.

Come on Pendy.  Call your pet off.  I know you can control it, right?  that's that oracle thing you do?  Call it off man.  Please, it killed Toggs.  It killed him just because I went ot him when it was chasing me.  You didn't want to kill Toggs, did you?  Right? Come on, you're not gonna let it just kill all our friends are you?

I'm not scared of it.  Fuck you.  Fuck you and your stupid pet.  You cant hrurt me. Come on, Pend, we're friend.s  You're not going to just kill a friend for a little prank, are you?  You can't do that.  You won't.  You won't let it.  I know you.  That's not you.  Just call it off, Pend.  Call it off and I'll come back.  I'll do whatever job you want me to.  One of those crazy killer guys?  I can do that.  I'll do that for you.  Just call it off.

Come on Pend I can't let it catch me like it caught Toggs.  I can't do that.  I'm sorry, okay?  'm sorry for what I did and I'll make it up to you just please call it off call it off call it off call it off call it off call it off call it off call it off i can't keep running lik this

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, Ratatoskr. I don't control Him. You're facing His justice now, and your fate is in His hands.

    -JUSTICE-

    ReplyDelete